Teh Blog - 2 Teh Blog - 2

It's almost been 9 years. Wow.

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

That easter egg...

GOLD

UAD Revamp Ep.4 UAD Revamp Ep.4

Hmm?

Can't you make your own buttons instead of using the Newgrounds preloader? I ended up on the front page quite a few times because of it. Also, why is the battle only a bunch of tweens? IDK, man, this doesn't seem to be taken very seriously even by its creator. :( The music you chose was great, though.

Drunken Stick Drunken Stick

WOW

I'm watching again!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Both extremely funny and philosophic!

(If you did not catch the philosophic part, you might want to check your spelling.)

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

LOL @ the double rainbow guy

Quadruple rainbows = heads exploding. That cracked me up!

Pencilmation #5 Pencilmation #5

Awesome.

The black color fitted the music perfectly! I thought it was a pretty creative and dynamic piece of animation. Also, that little "poot" when the mustache guy climbed the bicycle was just perfect.

Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

Good, solid!

It sure was different without the pencil, but I did appreciate the way the whole script unfolded itself. It was like you were going somewhere! I really liked the fact that the mailman was the one throwing confettis at their wedding and the ending with the phone call was pretty hilarious. Now just don't forget to try to fuse together such a good script and more pencilmation action. Personally, I don't think it'll be an easy task, but I'm pretty sure you're up to it. Cheers!

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Close to perfection!

Don't listen to the one below me, don't you ever add any color in there! :P I kinda expected him to end up with the mermaid, instead of those three unknown girls... Also, it's sad that the big fish doesn't have any role in the end. But oh well. For the most part, the beginning was A+ material. The ending could've been a bit better in my opinion (by using elements of the story you just made up), but the whole thing in itself was pretty solid! Awesome!

At Heaven's Gates At Heaven's Gates

I'm feeling kind of stupid...

I laughed pretty much all of the jokes in there, except for that punch-line that everybody's laughing about. I mean... Could somebody explain the whole thing, please?